- Jeff and Gail Back, of Back Wine Bar & Bistro in Folsom, have put passion into every detail of their venture, and it's clear. With rich wood tones, a bistro-esque outdoor patio with a gorgeous view and cozy, accommodating interior space, they've distinguished themselves from other Sacramento wine bars. Serving approximately 35 unique wines by the glass, an inspired selection of wines by the bottle, 4 different flights and 6 craft beers on tap, there's a selection to please any palate. Special events abound at this Folsom wine bar including Tuesday evening $30 prix fixe dinners and Corkage Free Wednesdays. Nominated for Best New Restaurant, Best Folsom Restaurant and Best Wine Bar!
- New Craft Cocktails and Spirits
- Sundays 10am-2pm
- $30 for 3 Courses. See our Menu for March 4.
- Tuesday- Saturday 3-5pm $3 House White, House Red, Any Craft on Draft Appetizers starting at 2.95
- Buy any bottle from us at retail price and enjoy it here corkage free with any entree purchase.