- Join us for some family fun, great burgers, sandwiches and appetizers. Great selection of craft beers!
- Jeff and Gail Back, of Back Wine Bar & Bistro in Folsom, have put passion into every detail of their venture, and it's clear. With rich wood tones, a bistro-esque outdoor patio with a gorgeous view and cozy, accommodating interior space, they've distinguished themselves from other Sacramento wine bars. Serving approximately 35 unique wines by the glass, an inspired selection of wines by the bottle, 4 different flights and 5 craft beers on tap, there's a selection to please any palate. Special events abound at this Folsom wine bar including Tuesday Prix Fixe Nights and Corkage Free Wednesdays. Nominated for Best New Restaurant, Best Folsom Restaurant and Best Wine Bar 6 years in a row. Join us for small Plate Sunday & Mondays from 4-8pm.
- $5 per person February 18---Banshee Wines February 25--Tricycle Wine Company
- Back by popular demand! Now open Sunday Night and Monday Night for a great small plates menu. 5-8pm
- New Craft Cocktails and Spirits Full Bar available
- $25 for 3 Courses.
- Monday- Saturday 5-6pm, Friday and Saturday Late Night 9-10pm 25% off all small plates Friday & Saturday Late Night 25% off all appetizers $4 House White, House Red, $5 well drinks & Any Craft on Draft